Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OMG, Serious Cuteness

Now that the boys are so active, I feel like I have so much to share! So today I have lots of posts.
First, I have to brag: I MET THE CUTEST BABY TODAY! He is my nephew, so I am a little biased. But look at this face. Don't you just want to kiss it!?
Carter
I'm almost positive Luke stole this toy from Carter.
My little thief!
Two of a kind!
(More proof that I think he stole the police car!) 
The Three Amigos!
Impromptu Play Date with:
The cousin, The best friend, and the girlfriend!
I think Hudson is making his move on Elle, and Luke may be a little heart broken.
(L-R) Luke, Hudson, Elle, Carter, Cason

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Of course. Ha ha! What a fun day! The kiddos were so fun to watch. I wish we could do that every week!

    ReplyDelete