Friday, December 17, 2010

Can I get a clean up on Aisle 2?

Why do I continue to feed them pasta? Why?
 And Brandon was taking his last final of 2010 (!!!) so I had to clean the floors, the chairs, and then the bath tub... alone.


On a side note, I picked out their Christmas Eve outfits. Courtesy of Target! Complete with $2.00 Charcoal corduroy pants. (Thanks for the tip Tara!!)

In the spirit of Christmas and making traditions:
We had planned on having friends over to have a birthday party for Jesus. I made my first Tres Leches Cake (if you make this, use all the milk, mine was dry.) But Hudson woke up with a nasty cough and a runny nose. So it ended up being a party of 3. Mommy, Luke, and Hudson. We are going to try again on Monday to have the real party. But here are some pics:


If you want to have your own birthday party, don't forget to make your own baby Jesus and or Advent Candles!

1 comment:

  1. precious! I saw that same outifit at Target but they were out of Jacksons size. I love the pasta mess! I think my house will be looking like that before I know!

    ReplyDelete